SHIPPING & LOGISTICS INFORMATION
1. We use third-party common/LTL carriers to ship your product. These are not company-owned, BLL dedicated or controlled trucks. We try to provide you the best possible rate with the most reputable common carriers available. Black Locust Lumber is NOT responsible for any change in price on initial quotations given. That is between the purchaser and the trucking company.
2. Approximately 7-10 days prior to your custom order being completed, you will receive a final invoice from our office requesting Final Payment on your order. All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment. Final payments are due 7 business days prior to shipment. 10 business days for international shipment.
3. Once your shipment departs, you will receive an email from our office providing you with the following information pertaining to your order (departure date, LTL carrier name and phone number, PRO/Tracking number and estimated delivery date).
4. Although we request that the LTL carrier contact you prior to delivery to set a delivery window, we strongly encourage you to proactively reach out to the carrier to communicate estimated delivery dates prior to arrival.
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. As stated above, we use third-party common/LTL carriers for delivery. Because of this, transit times are estimates only and we cannot guarantee the exact time it takes to deliver your order.
2. PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for unloading all material from the back of delivery truck to the designated staging area. This means that you will need to physically move the material off the back of the truck. Material will need to be offloaded by hand or with proper equipment. Buyer will furnish any equipment/manpower necessary to safely unload products at delivery location. The driver will not unload the pallets nor stage the material inside the home or place of business. If you plan to offload by hand, please be sure to have the appropriate number of laborers available to avoid extra charges from the freight company for waiting longer than the standard delivery time (usually 1 to 2 hours).
3. Shipping damage, however unusual, may occur. If a shipment is received damaged it must be noted on the delivery receipt. Taking pictures of damage material is encouraged. BLL will not be responsible for filing a claim with the freight company without a notation on the delivery receipt.
4. Any (non-shipping) related issues or damage to the materials that you notice upon inspection must be reported within 7 days of receipt in order to be eligible for replacement or other remedies. So please thoroughly inspect your order immediately upon receipt.
The BLL TEAM
*Please review your materials estimate and/or invoice for all terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2017, Black Locust Lumber Global, Inc